2018 Kawasaki Ninja KX65 Specs – At this time young people, parents, even to small children who have a hoby adventure with a motorcycle that uses tires know or often called the Motor Trail and more and more follow Motocross event that is often held by various manufacturers or regions in our country this is indonesia. Motocross Jockey itself is often dominated by adults, but occasionally there is also a jockeys only reach 6 to 9 years old children.
With that view, the Kawasaki party designed a special motor to be deployed in regional Motocross cheesy competitions up to the national level, kawasaki motor is named “KX”. KX itself consists of three types, which this time we from the team OtoBoy.com will discuss for 2018 Kawasaki Ninja KX65 type that deliberately made for children under 10 years, which has a tiny shape, equipped with various Hi-Tech features in it to support the existing performance on 2018 Kawasaki Ninja KX65.
In a very small appearance, 2018 Kawasaki Ninja KX65 has innards that you can not take for granted, that’s because the kawasaki provide some touch on a machine that has a 64 cc cylinder volume, so this type of 2 tak engine can produce a formidable performance ready to face various motocroos tournaments that exist throughout the archipelago. In addition to formidable, 2018 Kawasaki Ninja KX65 equipped with features that can provide more comfort when used.
2018 Kawasaki Ninja KX65 Specs
2018 Kawasaki Ninja KX65 Specifications
Cost indicated depends on the producer’s recommended retail value (MSRP) and is liable to change. MSRP prohibits goal charges, discretionary embellishments, material expenses, establishment, setup and additionally other merchant charges.
The 2018 Kawasaki Ninja KX65 is a lightweight and superior shut course minicycle that offers all the correct devices for youth motocross riders getting their first taste of aggressive riding.
- Superior fluid cooled, 64cc 2-stroke motor
- A low 29.9-inch situate tallness
- Customizable 33mm driving hub ordinary fork gives awesome taking care of and 8.3 creeps of wheel travel
- Customizable Uni-Trak® raise suspension with 9.4 crawls of wheel travel
- Front and back circle brakes
- High elastic tubular steel semi-twofold support outline
- Motor: 2-stroke, 1-chamber, cylinder reed valve, water-cooled
- Relocation: 64cc
- Bore x Stroke: 45.5 x 41.6mm
- Pressure proportion: 8.4:1
- Fuel System: Mikuni VM24SS
- Start: CDI w/computerized progress
- Transmission: 6-speed, return move
- Last Drive: Chain
- Front Suspension/Wheel Travel: 33mm driving pivot traditional fork with 4-way bounce back damping/8.3 in.
- Raise Suspension/Wheel Travel: Uni-Trak® single stun framework with 4-way bounce back damping and completely movable spring preload/9.4 in.
- Front Tire Size: 60/100-14
- Raise Tire Size: 80/100-12
- Front Brakes: Disk
- Raise Brakes: Disk
- Casing Type: Tubular, semi-twofold support
- Rake/Trail: 27 deg. /2.4 in
- General Length: 62.6 in.
- General Width: 29.9 in.
- General Height: 37.6 in.
- Ground Clearance: 12.0 in.
- Seat Height: 29.9 in.
- Check Weight: 132.2 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 1.0 lady.
- Wheelbase: 44.1 in.
- Shading Choices: Lime Green
2018 Kawasaki Ninja KX65 Specs